New Generation of Cosmetic Laser Devices – Dr. Elliot Battle on ABC 2 News
Clear and beautiful skin is desired by many, but it can be difficult to achieve with skin care alone. Dr. Elliot Battle is featured on ABC 2 News discussing the latest generation of cosmetic laser devices for skin care. Your skin is one of the first things people notice and is often a window to your overall health. With advancements in laser skin devices, dermatologists can treat a variety of aesthetic issues such as wrinkles, fine lines, sun spots, complexion, cellulite and more. Dr. Elliot Battle features before and after photos of InMode devices Fractora and Forma.
Fractora is a radio frequency device used to treat deep wrinkles, acne and acne scars. Safe for all skin types, Fractora is quickly becoming a favorite in dermatology office across the United States.
• Less downtime and less pain than the best CO2 fractional lasers
• Customizable densities and energy levels for optimal results
• Safe to treat the neck and other areas of contraction
Similar to Fractora, Forma is a radio frequency device safe for all skin types. Forma stimulate the formation of collagen and improves overall skin elasticity.
• Temperature sensors read skin temperature in real time
• Radio frequency energy is released in a control setting
• Uniform treatment on the skin
Find more information on InMode devices on our website or find an InMode physician near you.
InMode delivers cutting-edge radio-frequency (RF), laser, and pulsed light technologies for in-demand aesthetic procedures.