Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign 2019
SUPPORT BREAST CANCER AWARENESS & WIN A CONCERT PACKAGE TO SEE PAULA ABDUL: FOREVER YOUR GIRL
InMode and brand ambassador Paula Abdul are proud to come together to support Breast Cancer Awareness. In support of Fighting Pretty, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, we are thrilled to give one lucky InMode follower the chance to win a concert package to PAULA ABDUL: FOREVER YOUR GIRL!!
InMode will be donating $1 to Fighting Pretty for every entry!
How to Enter:
- Follow InMode on Instagram and/or Facebook
- Tag a friend in the comments to take to Las Vegas with you
- Make sure to use the tag #InModeBCA
- Multiple entries permitted
- Tickets to the show for two (2)
- Airfare to/from Las Vegas for two (2)
- One (1) hotel room for two (2) nights accommodation
- $750 spending money
THAT’S IT! GOOD LUCK!
InMode Contest: Paula Abdul Concert Package
Contest monitored by InMode
Official Rules and Regulations
1. Conditions of Entry: By entering the InMode Paula Abdul Concert Package Contest (the “Contest”) and accepting the terms herein, you agree to be bound by the following rules (“Rules”), which constitute a binding agreement between you and InMode (“Sponsor”).
2. How to Enter: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To enter, visit visit the InMode Instagram or InMode Facebook pages: Instagram and/or Facebook and follow the instructions on the contest post. Entries must be received by October 20, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. EST and the winner will be announced on or by October 30, 2019. Entries consisting of any content deemed inappropriate by the Contest Entities will be disqualified. Any entry information collected from the Contest shall be used only in a manner consistent with the consent given by entrants at the time of entry.
3. Eligibility: You must be a lawful permanent resident of the United States or Canada, and be at least 18 years old or older as of your date of entry. Contest void where prohibited by law.
4. Drawing and Notification: At the end of the Contest Period one winner will be chosen at random and be notified and announced. $1 (one) will be donated to Fighting Pretty per entry, up to $10,000 USD. Multiple entries are permitted, with a maximum ‘value’ of $25 per person.
5. Prizes: One (1) winner will receive a trip for two to Las Vegas, Nevada including: two (2) tickets to Paula Abdul: Forever Your Girl, one (1) hotel room for two (2) consecutive nights stay at a hotel in Las Vegas to be booked by InMode, two (2) standard round trip airfare tickets to Las Vegas from the continental United States or Canada, valued up to $500 per flight, and one (1) $750 (seven hundred and fifty) Visa Gift Card to be used in Las Vegas. No transfer, substitution or cash alternative permitted, except by InMode in its sole discretion. Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. Prize must be redeemed on or before December 23, 2019.
6. General: This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws. If any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, prize will be forfeited. All federal, state, province or other tax liabilities (including income tax and vehicle registration) arising from this Contest will be the sole responsibility of the Winner. Except where prohibited by law, the Winner’s entry and acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for the Contest Entities to use said Winner’s name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, and address (city and state) worldwide and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without further compensation. This Contest is subject to these Rules. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules and waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Contest or these Rules. Winner and entrants also agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Contest Entities, and the officers, employees and agents of each, from and against any claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any Contest-related activity or participation in this Contest. Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with the Contest will be ineligible for a prize and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received by InMode.
7. Limitations of Liability: InMode and any Internet access providers, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their agents, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, and agents (collectively “Released Parties”) disclaim any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate entry of entry information, human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof, inability to access any web site or download materials, damage to a user’s computer system (hardware & software) due to participation in this Contest, or late, lost, incomplete, misdirected or mechanically reproduced entries. If in the opinion of Sponsor, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of this Contest, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of this Contest, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate this Contest, and award the prize from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the action requiring such termination. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest is unlawful and subject to legal action by the Sponsor or its designees. Entrants agree to hold harmless the Released Parties from and against all claims and damages arising in connection with their participation and/or entry in this Contest and/or the awarding or use of any prize awarded. Facebook and Instagram are in no way affiliated with this contest.
8. Collection of Information: Sponsor reserves the right to publish any entries (ie: videos, photos, or written copy) to the InModeMD.com website, social networks and other Sponsor properties. Sponsor will not sell, rent or otherwise transfer this information to any other third party, nor will Sponsor use this information for marketing purposes without your consent. As stated above, the contest is not open to Minors under the age majority in their country of residence. In the event that you are under the age of eighteen (18) years and submit entries to Sponsor, Sponsor may delete, erase or destroy any and all personally identifiable information that is obtained from the entries following the conclusion of the Contest.