Last updated: Feb, 13th, 2022
- 1.1. This website (available at: www.inmodemd.com, (or any other address as may be applicable from time to time)), is operated by InMode Ltd., an Israeli corporation, whose registered address is at Tavor Building, Sha’ar Yokne’am Industrial Zone, P.O. Box 533, Yoknea`m 20692, Israel (respectively – the “Website” or “Site“; and “InMode” or “we” or “us” or “our” (as the case may be).
- 1.3.2. “Use” shall mean any accessing and/or viewing and/or visiting and/or browsing the Website for any purpose.
- 1.3.3. “User” or “you” shall mean any person or entity that Uses the Website for any purpose, by using a computer and/or any other device, including cellular device and/or by any other means of communications.
- 1.3.5. “Resource Center” shall mean a mini-site incorporated in the Site and forms and integral part of it, where registered User can view and receive informative, marketing and/or other information about our products and services.
- 1.3.6. “Store” shall mean a mini-site incorporated in the Site and forms an integral part of it, where registered User can order and purchase our products or services online.
2. GRANT OF LICENSES, LIMITATIONS OF USE
- 2.1. Our Website provides general information about InMode, including its products, services and business activity. The Website also allows registered Users to enter into the Resource Center in order to receive certain information about our products and services, and/or to enter to the Stores, in order to order and purchase our products and/or services.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- 3.1. In the relations between you and InMode, the Website (including any Content incorporated therein) is owned by InMode and is protected by copyright and other intellectual-property laws and treaties. We (and our subsidiaries and affiliates and their respective licensors) own any and all rights, title and interest in and to the Website (and any Content therein), including all copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Website, and the limited license granted to you does not provide you with any title or ownership rights in or to the Website and/or in any Content.
- 3.2. You acknowledge and agree that any Content presented to you on or through the Website is and shall remain the property of InMode (and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates and their respective licensors), and is or may be protected by copyright, trademark, patent and/or other proprietary rights law.
- 3.3. It is prohibited to use meta tags or any other hidden text containing InMode’s name or trademarks, without InMode’s prior written authorization and subject to the terms thereof.
4. NO WARRANTIES, DISCLAIMERS, LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- 4.1. The Content on this Site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete, or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the Content on this site is at your own risk.
- 4.2. The Content on the Site may provide information on medical and health conditions, products and treatments, developments in medicine and articles, and may include information on device applications not included in approved FDA labeling. Such information is provided as informational and educational only and not as medical advice. Such information is often presented in summary or aggregate form and is not meant to be a substitute for the advice of a physician or other medical professional or for any information contained on or in any product packaging or labels. Content on the Site should not be considered an endorsement, promotion or in any other way encouragement for the use of any particular procedure, technique, device or product. The Content posted on the Site by us and by third parties should not be considered medical advice, is not intended to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment, and is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified doctor or other professional healthcare provider. We will not be liable for any injury and/or damages arising out of any decision made or action taken or not taken in reliance of the Content included in the Site.
- 4.3. This Site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the Content of this Website at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our Website.
- 4.4. We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our Website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. In addition, User is aware that the Website might shut down in whole or in part, due to circumstances which are not under our control (including, without limitations, internet failure, electronic communication delays, force majeure events, etc.). User irrevocably waives any claim and/or demand, directly or indirectly connected or resulted from the Website’s (including any part thereof) unavailability as described herein.
- 4.5. Sometimes it may shut down due to updates and repairs that are initiated by us.
- 4.6. You expressly agree that your Use of, or inability to Use, the Website (including any part of it) is at your sole risk. Any advice received through the Use of the Website (to the extent received) may not be relied upon for making any decisions, including (without limitation) in professional, medical, legal, personal or financial matters. For this purpose, you should consult with a suitable professional to receive advice that is suited to your particular circumstances and the facts of your case. You should independently verify all statements contained on this Website.
- 4.7. The Website (including the Content) is provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
- 4.9. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
5. THIRD-PARTY LINKS
- 5.1. For convenience purposes, certain Content available via our Website may include materials from third-parties (including links to third party sites). Third-party links on this Website may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. If you use and/or otherwise enter to these links/references, you will leave the Site.
- 5.2. We do not guarantee that such references or links will lead to active sites, we do not review or control such third party sites, and we are not responsible for examining or evaluating any third party’s links and/or websites (including any content incorporated therein) or its accuracy, and we do not make any warranty or representation regarding these sites, and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party content, materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
- 5.3. We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites.
- 5.4. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party. We reserve the right to remove and/or block links to third party sites through technological or other means, without prior written notice.
6. PERSONAL DATA
- 7.5. The Website is designed for the use of adults (18 years or older) and is not intended for minors. If you are not 18 years old or older, you may not Use the Website. By Using the Website, you hereby warrant and represent that you are not under the age of 18.