WHAT IS MORPHEUS8?
Morpheus8 is a minimally invasive modular RF fractional solution for full body subdermal adipose remodeling.
- Morpheus8 delivers the deepest fractional treatments available, penetrating subdermal tissue up to 8mm (7mm + 1mm thermal profile).
- Dual Handpieces allow for increased treatment functionality: Morpheus8 for smaller treatment areas and Morpheus8 Body for larger and deeper tissue treatments.
- Four fractional tips with different microneedle configurations (Prime 12 pin, Resurfacing 24 pin, Morpheus8 24 pin, and Body 40 pin) deliver clinically proven RF energy to multiple treatment depths (0.5mm – 7mm)
- Intelligent programmable technology and large, easy to navigate LCD treatment screen
TECHNOLOGIES ON THE WORKSTATION
Morpheus8 Body is the first and only FDA cleared technology to provide deep 8mm subdermal adipose tissue remodeling. With a unique large surface tip consisting of a matrix of 40 thin gold-coated microneedles, and a thermal profile of 7mm + an additional heat profile of 1mm, Morpheus8 Body can be programmed to quickly treat large tissue areas at the deepest levels of RF available.
WHAT CAN IT TREAT?
- Large Body Areas
Morphheus8 is a minimally invasive Subdermal Adipose Remodeling Device (SARD), designed to remodel collagen and coagulate adipose tissue. This interchangeable portfolio of microneedling tips, with different pin configurations (Prime 12 pin, Resurfacing 24 pin, Morpheus8 24 pin), provides physicians with a modular solution to deliver customizable full body fractional treatments.
WHAT CAN IT TREAT?
- Small hard-to-reach and facial soft tissue areas
Adjustable Depth Fractional Radiofrequency Combined With Bipolar Radiofrequency: A Minimally Invasive Combination Treatment for Skin Laxity
Author:Erez Dayan, MD; Christopher Chia, MD; A. Jay Burns, MD; and Spero Theodorou, MD
Technology: BodyTite FaceTite Morpheus8
Published Date: May 2019
Publication: Aesthetic Surgery Journal
Not all products are approved in all countries. Check availability and approved intended use with our local representative.